If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please call us to discuss first. Contacting us first will help ensure waiting is kept to a minimum and allow us the opportunity to diagnose an installation issue over the phone.
We take safety seriously and our products should not be opened by anyone for any reason. If you are worried that your device is not working properly please call us. Tampering with the product will void your warranty.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you no longer wish to keep the product, please contact us.
- Personal Audio such as headphones and earbuds are not returnable for change-of-mind reasons due to hygiene issues.
- All approved returns must include documentation regarding any issue and customer details.
- Any products returned to us without the sender and problem details will be shipped back to the sender without resolution.
- The product must be packaged with sufficient protection to ensure it is not damaged during transit.
RETURNING PARCELS TO OEM AUDIO LTD
If you mail or ship the product in for assessment, you must:
- ensure the product is packaged properly
- attach a letter detailing the issue
- prepay all shipping charges
- include proof of purchase of the product and the purchase date
- include a Returns Form download or via dropbox here print and return.
Please do not send any products to our PO Box address.
- All extra postage costs incurred in a non-warranty return shall be covered by yourself.
- Products returned to us without documentation will not be assessed.
Did your item arrive with a fault? Sometimes this happens, so please contact us, 03 365 2666.
Drivers looking for clear NZ frequency AM radio should be aware that we are unable to guarantee perfect reception. The reason for this is the number of variables that affect AM reception.
Protection from the rain
EV Power charging products are designed to be water-resistant. However, where there is persistent rain, the item should be offered some form of protection when in use as these conditions are not covered by its IP 65 or 55 ratings.
When not in use, please ensure the charger is stored in a dry place.